FAQ (frequently asked question)
Orders, Payments, Cancellations and Modifications:
- Online and in-store orders are for future pickup only with a minimum 2-3 day lead time and $35 minimum purchase. Orders are subject to availability and confirmation. Large orders over 200 pieces must be placed in person with our team or over the phone.
- If you need to place an order sooner than 48 hours, please visit us in store to see if we can accommodate you.
- Future in-store orders must be paid for in advance at customer service.
- Online ordering is not available for tax-exempt or EBT orders.
- Online orders must be paid in full at online checkout.
- Prices shown on our website are the online prices for the items at the time you place your order. These prices exclude any discounts, promotion or offers currently available in-store and may vary from in-store prices at the time of pick-up. Prices online are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline the order without liability to you or anyone else. Should we need to make modifications to time windows or other order details, we will contact you in advance to make confirmations.
- Orders may be limited to certain quantities to provide the best customer experience for our in-store business and online experience.
- Orders must be cancelled within 48 hours to be eligible for refunds.
- Orders not picked up within 1 hour of pickup window will be refrigerated for food safety purposes, and your order must be picked up cold. We do not re-heat. No refunds issued, unless 48 hours notice is provided.
- Maximum amount of chicken you may purchase at once as a walkup customer is limited to 16 pieces on Saturday, Sundays and Holidays from 11am-6pm and other peak business times.
Note: Please allow up to 15 minutes upon pickup time for us to properly finish packaging and prepare your order.